- Business page listing in Business Directory at www.GulfBreezeChamber.com
- Display of business cards and brochures in office lobby
- Events listed on Chamber website Community Events Calendar
- Posting of Hot Deals, Member to Member Deals, News, and Job Openings on Chamber website
- First Monthly Breakfast attended is free and includes a 30-second “commercial” by you
- Listing in annual printed Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
- Promotion through Chamber’s social media outlets
- Staff referrals in response to calls, emails, and visits to Chamber office
- Window Decal and Membership Certificate
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Rise and Shine Breakfast, 7 AM on 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Networking’s a Breeze, 11:30 AM on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Business after Hours, 5:30 PM on 4th Thursday of the month.
- Issue or Event-related Committee Membership
- 4 Annual Events
o Annual Gala
o Fairways to Freedom Golf Tournament
o Community Expo & Taste of Gulf Breeze
o Gulf Breeze Holiday Parade
- Discounts from other Chamber members and Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Issue-centered Chamber committees that represent the business community on the local and county level
- Membership in Santa Rosa County Business Development and Legislative Coalitions, representing the business community to local, county, state, and federal leaders.
- Educational Resources
- Complimentary Use of Chamber conference room (with a reservation) for brief meetings
- Complimentary Use of Bulk Mail Permit for reduced mailing costs on large mail-outs